Ain’t no sunshine when he’s gone
And he’s always gone too long
Any time he goes away…
- The kids and I landscaped another section of the garden
- I gave an old desk a new lease of life for my daughter’s upcoming birthday
- I put together an Ikea chair all by myself but almost lost a finger in the process
- We baked rainbow cupcakes to be shared with a class of kids
- I had a horrible virus
- We sent emails to Daddy and he emailed us back
- We ate simply
- We managed NOT to break anything
- We shared meals with friends
- I got more sleep
- I was non-existent online
- I found a snakeskin hanging from the loungeroom window but the snake is yet to make an appearance…!!
Does your husband or parter travel for business? Do they work shifts, or unusual hours, which you leave you flying solo? Or are you a full-time single parent?
How do you cope?